This is the link to place a deposit on your custom BLB piece. The $500 is applied towards the final cost of the product. Please select the "Studio Pickup" shipping option on checkout - as no actual shipping is needed. Tax will be added.
Custom pieces - the processing of your payment serves as an agreement to the following fine print
- The $500 deposit pays for your initial private meeting with Blair Lauren Brown.
- This $500 will be applied to the final cost of your custom piece.
- If at any point you decide not to move forward the fee is not refundable.
- The design appointment will be up to 1hr.
- Please bring images and be prepared to discuss the details. You will walk away with a 2 dimensional concept of your piece, and images of the stones selected.
- Customers stones and metals can be used in the piece - however Blair Lauren Brown Inc - can not insure and is not liable for anything that may occur to the stones or metal in the process. There are too many variables and natural possibilities that make it impossible to take on that responsibility. We will do the best we can to evaluate the potential risks of your own materials.
- A schedule will be set up for production of your piece. If at any point we miss a contact point in our schedule the entire schedule will have to be readdressed. Your piece is special - but keeping the small business operating smoothly is a priority!
- Custom requires a special relationship between the designer and those that have commissioned the piece. At any point in the process if the relationship is no longer enjoyable Blair Lauren Brown Inc reserves the right to discontinue the process and the deposit will not be refunded. In short - if you are mad at your wedding coordinator, or anyone else for that matter, don't take it out on us, it will not end well.
- Lastly, don't take any of the above personally. We know event planning can be stressful so we make it our business to answer all your questions and not just make the process easy - but hopefully fun as well. You found us and have made it this far so we are pretty confident that we are going to build an amazing modern heirloom together.
- Designing 'A Modern Heirloom' is the core of our business. We can only begin to start the process with a deeply ingrained family history of design, premier relationships with the most ethical suppliers, and people like you who know they want something really special and are eager to participate in the process of developing a piece that will cary on your story for generations to come.